- Jane Anderson is a communication expert. With over 13 years’ experience in Personal Brand Building and LinkedIn Profile Development for CEO’s. Her clients include Virgin Australia, Lego, and Ikea. She is on Faculty for Thought Leaders Business School, working with some of Australia’s leading experts in their field. Host of a top podcast Jane Anderson Brand You Show as well as a top 23 world’s best branding blogs. We discuss her path to being a brand leader including great advice she got about becoming a professional speaker.
- Her start with a Knighted shoe brand owner. Competency Framework, how to sell yourself and her background leading to her own entrepreneur journey. Discover, like I did, what is Thought Leader Business School by Matt Church (top 3 rated global speaker by East Baker) and how it can 10x your results or take you to 500k – 1.5 million in revenue with just 1 or 2 staff. It’s capped at 150 students and it’s kind of a commercial MBA.
- How to price your new book and speaking engagements and if you even should? What’s the point of writing a book if you won’t sell many and people may not even read it?
- What is the Lead Generation Indicator? I took it, results are 14 pages long and it really gives you a glimpse into how your personal branding is developing and where are the gaps.
- What can you do to make LinkedIn more powerful for yourself? She gives a powerful Secret Sauce that you’ll want to use immediately. LinkedIn has 240million daily active users
- She is co-creater with Dermet Crowley on an app Memo Mailer and its great for sending voice memos to yourself or a staff member.
- Her mom made them get a specific type of job as a teenager, take a listen why.
- The role of woman in coaching professional men and women teams.
- Things to look out for when becoming a consultant.
- Show notes can be found at www.adoctorsperspective.net/26 here you can also find tweetable quotes, links to things mentioned and the Travel Tip
women need to have belief that they can make a living consulting or being entrepreneur #behindthecurtain
family support is huge in the confidence to go on your own business wise #behindthecurtain
when people see the hours and travel you have to do, some might think you are crazy, but its worth it #behindthecurtain
So many try to do a red belt activity but only have the skills of a white belt. Get the sequence right first. #behindthecurtain