Nine professions topped the list in 2018: optometry, podiatry, rehab based chiropractic, sleep specialist, medical doctor (plastic surgeon), online review company, cold laser product, and 3 types of acupuncturists (emotional trauma, science behind it, and facial professor).
- E 60 Emotional Trauma and the Role of Chinese Medicine CT Holman Lac
- E 52: Vet Based Cold Laser, No Heat, Profit Generator – Multi Radiance and John Mark Strong
- E 80 5 Rules To Be Your Own Life CEO Dr. Ben Carvosso
- E 99 Reputation Marketing with Online Reviews Philippe LeCoutre
- E 91 Better Infant Sleep Strategies Christine McCutcheon
- E 88 Hair Transplants vs PRP plus other Facial Plastic Surgeries Dr Ben Paul MD
- E 85 Rehab Focused Chiropractic Professor Dr. Todd Riddle DC
- E 58: Facial Acupuncture Professor Michelle Gellis Gives a Rare Interview
- E 82: What’s Hurting The Optometry Profession, Drs John Ormandos Scott Colonna OD
- E 71: Scientific Exploration of How Acupuncture Works, Olivier Roy Montreal Acupuncturist
Runner Up: E 75 Podiatry Practice Consulting with Tony Gavin of OSGO and Jonathan Small of Work Smarter Not Harder
In descending order from 10th best to the 1st here are 2017’s Top TEN.
Number 10 is a TIE:
Episode 08 The Key is Moving Well the PhytChick Dr Erin Conroy DP
Episode 24 Jenny Li DC Creating a Niche in the Most Expensive City in the World
Episode 12 The Why of Goals Matter from Shredz to SoulAbility Dr Michael DiMarco
Episode 03 What the Foot Do You Know Dr Dennis Timko DPM Podiatrist
Episode 38 Resilience Interoception Neuroplastic Yoga Awareness Kristine Kaoverii Weber CIAYT
Episode 14 Flipping the Mattress on the Sleep Industry Bruce Brown cofounder Element Mattress
Episode 11 Continue the Journey Dr Paula Johns Optometrist
Number 4 is a TIE
Episode 01 Dr Johnathon Ledet Dermatologist Anticipating Your Patient Questions
Episode 05 Consistency in your Marketing Presence Jim Chester
Episode 06 From Chiropractor to Nurse Find Your Passion with Martin Beyer DC BSN
Episode 32 Does DC Income Need to be Tied to Patient Volume Dr Josh Wagner
Episode 22 Advocate VS Rehabilitation What’s the Line with Counseling Sex Offenders Forensic Psychologist Dr Shiloh Catanese
I’m loving the diversity of the top episodes, are you?
Download the 2018 Reference List
Download the 2017 Reference List
2 of the top episodes came from this series.
A truely wide array of podiatry specialists from AU, UK and USA.
Click any of the icons and you can subscribe directly on the podcast app you love most.
Get a massive overview of how to do it, roadblocks, payments etc.
Topics: online reviews, video creation, blog, content marketing, social media, pinterest, email strategy, funnels
Topics: franchises, fee for service, membership practice, coaching, 3d printing, problems with braces, referral ideas and more.
Topics: student loan repayments, 401k, retirement options, real estate investing, and life insurance .
Updated with extra top episodes from Black Doctors .