This year we have 10 definitive top episodes and the runner up was very close so I decided to add it as well. The list is in ascending order.
While we don’t have any race minorities to top the list this year, we did have 2 women and 4.5 countries represented: USA, Canada, Australia, France, United Kingdom and the .5 is Quebec.
Nine professions topped the list: optometry, podiatry, rehab based chiropractic, sleep specialist, medical doctor (plastic surgeon), online review company, cold laser product, and 3 types of acupuncturists (emotional trauma, science behind it, and facial professor).
- E 60 Emotional Trauma and the Role of Chinese Medicine CT Holman Lac
- E 52: Vet Based Cold Laser, No Heat, Profit Generator – Multi Radiance and John Mark Strong
- E 80 5 Rules To Be Your Own Life CEO Dr. Ben Carvosso
- E 99 Reputation Marketing with Online Reviews Philippe LeCoutre
- E 91 Better Infant Sleep Strategies Christine McCutcheon
- E 88 Hair Transplants vs PRP plus other Facial Plastic Surgeries Dr Ben Paul MD
- E 85 Rehab Focused Chiropractic Professor Dr. Todd Riddle DC
- E 58: Facial Acupuncture Professor Michelle Gellis Gives a Rare Interview
- E 82: What’s Hurting The Optometry Profession, Drs John Ormandos Scott Colonna OD
- E 71: Scientific Exploration of How Acupuncture Works, Olivier Roy Montreal Acupuncturist
Craving more top episodes? Try 2017’s list here.
Click any of the icons and you can subscribe directly on the podcast app you love most.