advice for breadwinner woman of any profession on work, life, kid rearing with a spouse. #behindThecurtain
breaking patterns is not that easy, and sometimes you need a 1on1 coach to fine tune your speaking skills #behindTheCurtain
when patients don’t start care, whats worse-time lost or the hit to your ego #BehindTheCurtain
in person, email or social media: cross promoting with leaders in ur community is a Ninja Marketing Skill #behindTheCurtain
what is your agenda in creating a goal: not your coaches, parents, society #behindTheCurtain
everyone needs what you have, why aren’t they coming in your office and Payments they can afford? #behindthecurtain
your heart is in it to save lives, but you need to learn biz skills to keep door open #behindthecurtain
if you need money, the patient gets repelled. When you are comforgblae with money you don’t reek of desperation #behindthecurtain
don’t belittle your patient if they bring in a research article about a topic you aren’t an expert in #behindthecurtain
success in a family rship should have more priority in Having it ALL #behindthecurtain
- Jane Anderson is a communication expert. With over 13 years’ experience in Personal Brand Building and LinkedIn Profile Development for CEO’s. Her clients include Virgin Australia, Lego, and Ikea. She is on Faculty for Thought Leaders Business School, working with some of Australia’s leading experts in their field. Host of a top podcast Jane Anderson Brand You Show as well as a top 23 world’s best branding blogs. We discuss her path to being a brand leader including great advice she got about becoming a professional speaker.
- Her start with a Knighted shoe brand owner. Competency Framework, how to sell yourself and her background leading to her own entrepreneur journey. Discover, like I did, what is Thought Leader Business School by Matt Church (top 3 rated global speaker by East Baker) and how it can 10x your results or take you to 500k – 1.5 million in revenue with just 1 or 2 staff. It’s capped at 150 students and it’s kind of a commercial MBA.
- How to price your new book and speaking engagements and if you even should? What’s the point of writing a book if you won’t sell many and people may not even read it?
- What is the Lead Generation Indicator? I took it, results are 14 pages long and it really gives you a glimpse into how your personal branding is developing and where are the gaps.
- What can you do to make LinkedIn more powerful for yourself? She gives a powerful Secret Sauce that you’ll want to use immediately. LinkedIn has 240million daily active users
- She is co-creater with Dermet Crowley on an app Memo Mailer and its great for sending voice memos to yourself or a staff member.
- Her mom made them get a specific type of job as a teenager, take a listen why.
- The role of woman in coaching professional men and women teams.
- Things to look out for when becoming a consultant.
- Show notes can be found at www.adoctorsperspective.net/26 here you can also find tweetable quotes, links to things mentioned and the Travel Tip
women need to have belief that they can make a living consulting or being entrepreneur #behindthecurtain
family support is huge in the confidence to go on your own business wise #behindthecurtain
when people see the hours and travel you have to do, some might think you are crazy, but its worth it #behindthecurtain
So many try to do a red belt activity but only have the skills of a white belt. Get the sequence right first. #behindthecurtain
Thought leaders Have to Think, Sell & Deliver
do medi-practors have a place and how do we talk innate intelligence #behindthecurtain
Dr. Jenny Li has experience in 3 countries, opened a clinic as a foreigner, carved out a niche, social media strategies and plunders, her body building passion, 5 year goals and how to get your own ideal clients and being unique to your competition. Dr. Jenny Li attended Iowa State University then Palmer Chiropractic after spending her first 13 years in china and moving to America with her parents and becoming a citizen. She did an eye opening mission trip in Peru with Liam Strobel. Spent a year in Hong Kong (not the greatest experience but a great political chiropractic organization) and a year at a huge clinic in Singapore. Only four professions can use the Term Doctor in Hong Kong and chiropractic is one of them. Singapore is a clean, safe and the most expensive city in the world. Dr. Li discusses the ups and downs of working as an associate in a foreign country. Describes her own journey in opening up a clinic in country not of her own as her first personally owned clinic, luckily they pretty much all speak English. Dr. Jenny Li goes into detail about a couple gaffes that cost her a lot of money during those first 6 months and how she dug her way out. We spend ample time talking about creating a niche in your community, how to find your passion to get that niche, how to build your own brand, detailed social media strategies (including video), networking groups like bni.com, compares a restaurant referral to doctors office and more. She goes into detail about how to carve your own pie of ideal clients instead of going after the crumbs. Who are your ideal customers, where do they hang out, how do you access information, show up where they hang out (physical and digital). She and her husband (also works as a Chiropractor in the clinic) are both award winning aesthetic body builders. They are the in the process of being the official clinic of NABBA (National Amateur Body-Builders’ Association) and she was the first chiropractor to compete in WFF (World Fitness Federation). She talks about her 3 competitions in one year and her reasons to not use steroids. Also, what are common injuries to body builders and a good angel to appeal to those patients. Why did she choose to focus on Dr. Jeff, her husband, as the Picture of the clinic. Learn her view on year long plans versus say a 12 visit plan. Would she recommend working abroad, starting out on your own directly upon graduation or work for someone else? Work on yourself and learn what you really want, how to be super authentic within yourself; shed that false self. Get your doctor skills on point. She goes into detail about how to carve your own niche pie of ideal clients instead of going after the crumbs. Create your own pie. Stay tuned to the end for her inspiring 5 year goals, views on the type of and how to hire a coach (doesn’t have to be a chiro coach) and the future of chiropractic. Less injury and quicker recovery with chiropractic, spine in optimal condition. Show notes can be found at www.adoctorsperspective.net/24 here you can also find tweetable quotes, links to things mentioned and the Travel Tip
Less injury and quicker recovery with chiropractic, spine in optimal condition. #behindthecurtain
Be the lifestyle that you want to attract as patients. Practice what you preach: fat Doc, Smoking Doc #behindthecurtain
If you try to serve everybody you will get nobody- niche down and get help if you need to discover it #behindthecurtain