Highlights of Dr. Justin Trosclair
- 7 years in private chiropractic practice
- 3 years integrated hospital experience
- Sole chiropractor for 200,000 people in small city in China
- Years of podcast listening and many books read and implemented on rapid rapport
- Lifelong learner with deep desire to read, study and learn marketing, sales, psychology and finance
- Loving husband to the most wonderful wife
- Christian with a faith that guides me to treat others kindly by following the “golden rule”. To quote an observation from a friend who is not a Christian “you’re so Not Judgmental”
- A great listener with a desire to go deeper
- Understands the importance of recharging by taking vacations
- Belief that family life is as important as business life
Dr. Justin Trosclair, D.C. and His Story:
Hello Podcast Listeners and Fellow Podcasters. My name is Dr. Justin Trosclair, D.C. and I want to give you a sincere thank you for checking out my podcast. If you need to Email Me Justin . You have probably read the bullet points but I want to dive just a little deeper and give you a little more about me. That’s okay with you, right?
My mom and I went for chiropractic treatments in my senior year of high school for headaches. My curious mind had me investigate this drug-less, non-surgery, adjust the spine-alter the nerves-pain goes away approach to healthcare and I was hooked. Here was a way to improve people’s health and live better lives, so I pursued the chiropractic field and graduated with honors from Texas Chiropractic College.
I bought a floundering practice in Colorado and turned it into a healthy one by learning how to communicate with patients, be coachable and challenge myself. I also learned how to market and connect with everyday people. Connect with people the right way and they will gladly be a client for life.
I like to dream big and live big which led me to living in rural China and practicing as the sole chiropractor in a hospital that serves 200,000 people. After a couple of years, I returned to the U.S. and met my wonderful wife, JJ. She went back to China with me where we enjoy a great life of love, work together every day and make connections with so many great people.
My next adventure is podcasting and connecting with people all around the world and inviting great people like you to be a part of this podcast that deals with developing not only a thriving practice but also growing and maintaining a strong family life. My guests will have their own views and strategies on balancing family life and building a practice so you can learn from their mistakes as well as their successes so that you can have the best in work and in life-even better than you ever thought possible.
Please join me in this adventure. Tune in to each episode, download them and play on repeat. Leave a review on iTunes or your favorite player. Below is a space for your name and email- fill it in or click Gain Access Now so you never miss an email.
Have a Question, Ask me Below